THE BIG STORY
IBUKA – the umbrella grouping of Genocide survivors associations is piling pressure on the Rwandan government to put its weight behind a global fund to support the survivors of the 1994 genocide against Tutsi. The grouping wants what...
- Genocide survivors demand for ‘International Trust Fund’
- Kagame: Rwanda Will Never Be Branded ‘Small Failed Nation’ Again
- Rwandans in Netherlands Commemorate Genocide Against Tutsi
- Rwanda Security Chiefs Dismiss ‘Western Interference’
- African Students Turn to Rwanda For Engineering Studies
June 23, 2016
Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) to Rwanda have increase by 78.1 per cent according to the latest Foreign Private Capital Census (FPC) 2015 report released by the...
June 20, 2016
June 15, 2016
June 28, 2016
IBUKA – the umbrella grouping of Genocide survivors associations is piling pressure on the Rwandan...
June 17, 2016
Gilbert Masengo survived the 1994 genocide against Tutsi in Rwanda. When the killings started on April 7, he fled...
June 09, 2016
May 27, 2016